Do you have yourself a side job? If so, according to a new survey the average yearly total income for an individuals side hustle is $14,704 after taxes.
Also to note, 27% of Americans have a job on the side.
The most common reason is to take home more money.
Top 5 Side Hustles in 2019:
1. Beauty, health, and wellness. Hairdresser/personal trainer.
2. Art, music, and entertainment. Wedding DJ/Event planner.
3. Retail sales. Online business/Working at a store.
4. Finance. Financial planning/Doing Tax Returns
5. Home improvement. Handyman/Gardening
For more on this story click HERE.